Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amelia Jean?

Amelia Jean is so cute I am swooning. I does sound a little country/gingham & cut offs/ I love that!

Amelia is a little popular these days, but paired with Jean it feels very classic, which I like. Ian and Amelia make a nice sibset. Fit together, but a little unexpected at the same time.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I love it and think Ian & Amelia are a great set!

I think the combo is really darling. Amelia and Ian sound nice together. Even if she went by Mia or Millie, it still sounds sweet.

Aw, cute. Does Jean have special meaning for you? If not, I might suggest Jane or Joan... Amelia Jane is a little more spunky/modern sounding, and Joan has more weight. Jean is a little neither here nor there. I tend to try to have middle names pass the first name test...by that I mean, unless it is very specifically an honor name, I like middle names to stand just as well as first names, in case for some reason down the line the baby/person involved decides they'd rather use their middle day-to-day. To me, Jean doesn't have the substance of Jane or Joan and stands on its own with more difficulty.

But, Jean is wonderful if it has special meaning! I guess I'm just suggesting that if it doesn't, consider expanding your horizons a little.