Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amelia Jean?

Amelia Jean?

We are Due in October and are considering the name Amelia Jean.

We already have a little boy named Ian.

What are your thoughts on the Sibset Ian and Amelia?

Sounds good I prefer Jane instead of Jean, but Jean is fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl Names
    Rose Aberdeen--Isla Jane--Fiona Jude--Ailsa May--Eilidh Wren--Elsie Niamh--Mairi Lark

Boy Names
    Henry Forrest--Niall Rhys--Ewan Scott--Rory James--George Ruairidh--Hugh Alastair
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it's cute. I am not really a fan of the name Jean, but it's a cute middle name for Amelia.

Amelia Jean comes off more country sounding that I generally prefer, but if you like it great! And Amelia and Ian are great together.

Love Amelia, it's one of my favorite names! I love all the nickname options (Millie and Mimi are my faves) and the only downside is how popular it's getting. It goes great with Ian! I don't really like Jean, it just doesn't have a pretty sound and doesn't sound as elegant as Jane. I'd even prefer Joan because it has more history. That being said, it's not horrible, and if it's a family name I would definitely use it. Amelia Jean flows well and overall I like it!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814