Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bfp

Bfp

It only took one month of trying (post-surgery) to get the POSITIVE we've been waiting for for 2 years!!!!! I am over the moon and still in a little bit of shock.

I realize it's still very early. I would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts for a healthy, successful pregnancy! Online due date calendar says Feb. 19th is the lucky day....

Any suggestions of expecting mom threads to join? I've never really delved into that so I don't know where to start. Thanks all!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

Awww. congratulations, sweetie! How wonderful! I wish you all the best for your pregnancy, and I will light candles for you. Lots of hugs!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Congratulations!! Sending you tons of positive thoughts and prayers for a great pregnancy and a healthy baby next February!

Threads...the general pregnancy one is still around, then there's a thread for Sept-Dec moms, and I saw someone just started a January 2014 thread that will hopefully be picking up some new posters soon. Chime in on any of those, nobody is a stickler if you post on several. If you're looking for other sites...I go to the birth month boards on babycenter and the bump occasionally. They can be fun, but they're also huge groups and I think it's harder to connect with others and you run into a fair amount of snark...I prefer the momberry boards.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Congrats to you Tintri! What happy news. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

How wonderful! Congratulations!!
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara