Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My favorites may be changing... better or worse?

previous/current favorites:
    Elisabeth "Elise"
    Cassandra "Cassia"
    Rosalie

new favorites (maybe??):
    Cecily
    Charlotte
    Catalina "Cate"
    Adelyn

Are type of names I am starting to like worse (trendier, etc.) than the ones that have been set in stone forever? Or just different? Some of them seem similar in style to me but others don't. Also, any suggestions of other names I may like based on these?
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }

I like more you new faves than your old faves. Don't love Adelyn or Cassandra, but both list are good, nice, interesting and lovely names.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

They seem similar to me, with the exception of Adelyn (I don't really like Y names - I know I have one!) Charlotte is the one one I've been hearing a lot lately (in real life, not nameberry!) and maybe Elizabeth, but that one is never going out of style.

I prefer your new favourites, with the exception of Adelyn, I don't like 'y' names particularly, Adeline is lovely though.

Well Catalina and Adelyn are definitely trendier. The others fall very much in line with your previous names.
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas