Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Corinne Lorena???

Hi all -
    So we feel pretty good about the first name Corinne for baby #3 (if a girl), but not sure about the middle name. We'd like to have a family name as the middle name, but we've got some slim pickins'. Right now we're thinking Lorena as the middle name. It's not completely a family name, but a spin-off of Loretta, a family name. We like Lorena in that the accent is on the second syllable.

Thoughts? Suggestions for middle name? Even if not a family name, we might be able to make it work.

Thanks.

I like it! The two work well together, and I am a big fan of honoring family in a non literal (as in name to name) way. I say go for it!
    Ladies
    Avery Elizabeth Celine ~ Caroline Frances Lucille ~ Clarity Anneliese Kate
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra William Beau ~ Julian Samuel John
    Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wedding first, September 2015 - baby soon after? *fingers crossed*

I say Kuh-rinn for Corinne, is that the pronunciation you're using? Corinne Lorena is nice, but I'm not wild about the sameness of the length and or/n repeats. Corinne Laurel or Corinne Eleanore or Corinne Henrietta or Corinne Jetta work better visually for me and include pieces of Loretta. That said, Corinne Lorena is a nice name and I don't mean to insult it. That's just my over-analyzed thoughts on it! I really love both names!

Also if you post some family names I will try to brainstorm some middles for you

Corinne is very pretty. Are you pronouncing Lorena as "lor-AY-na" or "lor-EE-na"?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline