Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre-seed

Pre-seed

Hello, I have a bit of a personal question...
    Have any berries used Pre-seed with the applicator? I used to buy the regular lubricant, but apparently they don't make it anymore.
    Using an applicator makes it seem a bit clinical to me and the regular stuff is just more convenient.
    I haven't tried it yet. Just wondering if it is weird to use?

I have it, but half the time we use it I forget to use the applicator. You can still just use it like normal lubricant, which is what we usually do. When I do use the applicators, I'm always glad I did, both for TTC purposes and for ease of penetration (I have a history of vaginismus from pelvic trauma), but using the applicators uses up a ton of Pre-Seed. I don't think the applicators are weird to use. Pretty straight-forward. It may feel a bit clinical, as you said, but with my history of vaginismus, that clnical feeling during intimacy is nothing new to us. Try it and see how you like it.

Thanks for your response @alzora!

I use it as well, for me personally it makes TTC a lil easier, (sometimes I need the boost to get me prepared down there) The applicator part of it is just fine for me, but as alzora said sometimes I don't even use it. I prefer it though because it makes penetration easier on me. pre seed is expensive but I do like it, it mimics CM quite well. I would give it a shot and if you don't like it then find something else, but I think you might be surprised how easy it is and how real the lube feels.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Thanks! I have used Pre-seed, but it was in a tube and didn't have an applicator. They don't make it in that formula anymore. I thought this kind might be different. Good to know that the applicator is optional.
    The sales lady mentioned that they are trying to get in Yes Baby. I googled it. It looks like good stuff.