Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Finding a boy name similar to my girls names

I am having a hard time trying to figure out boy names for my son coming in October. I have 2 girls who names are Kira and Gina. I want to have a 4 letter name as well preferably one that also has an I in the second letter and A in the forth like the 2 other girls. Can anyone think of any for me or an easy way to find something that can help me figure it out?

Ok just found this tool to help me find some words unfortunatly they are kind of wierd http://www.freescrabbledictionary.com/scrabble-cheat/

Meaning
    IZAR - A long cotton outer garment, usually white, traditionally worn by Muslim women.
    IKAT - A craft in which one tie-dyes and weaves yarn to create an intricately designed fabric.

I know the letters dont match exact but its close enough, I cant find anything that has a i in the second and a in the forth

I like Izar more than Ikat but the meaning for Ikat is a little more my style lol
    Last edited by gettingthere; June 10th, 2013 at 02:43 AM.

Ian... Has an "a" and "i" ..Since it is a boy a little different might not be a bad thing. GL

Yeah would like to stick with the 4 letters more than anything.

Hmmm tricky... Theses don't strictly fit your rules but, Kira Gina and:
    Tain
    Tait
    Cain
    Tai
    Zane (or Zain to get the a and i)
    Dali
    Dilan
    Niko
    Piet
    Arri
    Gari