Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I've been considering Sansa for a few years now, so I'd like to think I'm serious about it. Haha. I hope so, as I can definitely picture a little miss of mine with that moniker. Davos would be handsome on a boy. He's probably my favorite male character, so I think you have great taste
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I've read GOT and think that both Sansa and Leo are great names and I don't think the connection is obvious or problematic. I am turned off by the character though, because I find her character to be so annoying, but the name itself is so pretty and I don't think anyone from her generation would care about the connection to the books or show.

Sansa I think is a polarizing character in the series, so some will find her insipid. I don't mind, however, because I think that happens due to the genre. A lot of traditional fantasy fans prefer more "actiony" characters, so ones who center more around introspection aren't as beloved.

Thanks for the opinion
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Spolier alert here, but Sansa and the Lannisters will be connected even more...
    Leo and Sansa as a sibset isn't that wacky. It wouldn't be cool to chose the name of a Lannister to pair with Sansa. No Tywin, Tyrion or Loras.
    PS Sansa as a character grew on me. I think people will like her when she is in the Eyrie. Also, I like the way Tyrion says Sansa. It isn't san-sa. It is Saun-sa. Kind of like Davos isn't dave-os, it's Dah-vos. Davos is a pretty cool dude! He goes to Hell and back, and I pray that GRRM doesn't kill him off in some terrible way.
    Last edited by niteowl13; July 20th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

I watch the show and I made the connection immediately, but I don't think many people would.
    Sansa has always sounded weird to me because it's the word for the olive oil waste in Italian (my first language).