Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I've heard of the mp3 a long time ago too, but even that doesn't bug me. I've considered similar names to test how much I like Sansa, but I really always end up back with it.

Thanks
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I say go for it!

I think Sansa is a really beautiful name! It doesn't sound made up or like it could only exist on the show. I think the Leo connection is unnoticable to the common person, only big game of thrones fans. I wouldnt change your choices if they are your faves just because of the connection. game of thrones will one day be an old show too

But if you change one , I would keep Sansa as it is unique and you really seem to love it.

Oh , I have a samsung phone too always have and never made that connection. It doesnt sound like a company or product to me.
    24 & loving names...just dreaming for now
    Jessamine. Gwendolen. Cordelia. Athena. Corinna. Cosima. Evalea. Evrose.
    Dominic. Nigel. Chandler. Tennyson. Everett. Darwin. Tristan. Samuel.
    MNs: Lila. Anneliese. Larkin. Delia. Mauve. Cosette. Wren. River. Shane. Rhys. Lyle.

Ha! I have a Sansa mp3 player, too. However, I think the fact that there is a character in a popular book/tv show with that name will make it seem more acceptable as a name for a human rather than electronic equipment to most people.

Definitely over thinking it.
    I've read the 1st book and didn't even remember that their symbol was a lion, much less connect that with the name Leo.

Personally I feel like Sansa sounds like sugar substitute, but if it's your only love, then go with it.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

daninurse: Thank you! Indeed, one day the show will fade into the dust, but right now it's at its apex, seemingly, so that makes me all discombobulated, I guess.

thatkathryngirl: That is the hope, anyway, haha!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them