Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    You are full fun tidbits!

Damaris. Sounds really cool with Vashti. Persephone has become a little more trendy these days (at least among nameberry types), and I find it too precious and cutesy--in ways that Vashti totally doesn't suggest. Senara too me just sounds more made up, a kind of name among the Selena, Samara, Seraphina crowd that will be constantly confused and misspelled.

Damaris Victoria is lovely. I like the combo of unusual name with traditional mn, just like in Vashti Elizabeth.

Another vote for Damaris Victoria! Sounds great with Vashti!

My personal favorite out of the three is Persephone, but one of our friends has a daughter named Persephone so I may be biased (the mom's name is Athena - they are very Greek!)

I agree with the comment that Senara sounds made up. Actually, to me it sounds like the name of an SUV.

Maybe I live under a rock, but I have never heard of the name Damaris before and don't really know how to pronounce it. The way I'm imagining the pronunciation it sounds like somebody might spell it D'Maris, which is a real turn off for me.

http://www.pronouncehow.com/english/..._pronunciation is how we would say it. I've heards it said DAM ar is but I don't like the emphasis on Dam. The name is from Acts in the bible.