Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    With Vashti, I'd definitely go with Damaris although I do love Persephone!

Thanks for all the input! I was surprised to see so many liked Damaris. I'm having trouble finding a good phonetic spelling of it to make sure I'm saying it correctly. I think the real reason I like it is because of game of thrones. It is close to daenerys and hubby and I agree Game of Thrones names are off the table because of the popularity explosion. This is still high on my list and you may have helped it edge out Senara.
    Persephone I love one day and then not so sure of the next. I keep going back and forth on it.
    I really like Senara and the story behind it but I'm not crazy about the a sound doubling up with Victoria.

Vashti and Damaris! They just work together! Beautiful, unexpected choices for sisters.
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

Why Elizabeth and Victoria

I chose Elizabeth for our eldest middle name because I wanted to give her a "normal" option in her name also. Queen Elizabeth I is one of my favorite monarchs to study and I love the fashion of the time. Thus, Queen Victoria for number 2 because I also like that period in history and the fashion of the time.

Vashti Elizabeth sharing names with two strong historical women I am obligated, and want, to give number 2 an equally meaningful name.

I found this and it is just creepy! Why you ask.... Well, my Grandfather's name is Theron and if she had been a he her name would have been Theron. Also, she is Due Oct 7. You will see when you read the link lol. I'm 85% sure it will be Damaris Victoria now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damaris_(Bible)