Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Arwen?

I don't mind the LOTR association at all; I'm a big fan of the series, but that's not why I like the name.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyone else?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Arwen is a gorgeous and underused name. I think that it'll follow Juliet's lead pretty soon.

I know one Arwen in her late 20's. The first time I heard it I wasn't sure what I was hearing, since it was the first time I encountered an Arwen.

It's a cool name, but to me it doesn't sound so feminine, so it's not my cup of tea.

This is one of the two names my husband and I are considering for our daughter, who will arrive in September, so obviously I think it is a beautiful name!

The Lord of the Rings connection doesn't really bother us, so if it wouldn't really bother you either I would say go for it!

I think Arwen is beautiful.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |