Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Baby girl will be here soon and still undecided!!!

Ok so I need ideas for names that will go with the middle name Kree (dad to be picked middle name and is set on it). Right now I'm considering Haven Kree. I posted before my only concern with Haven is I have a six year old niece with the name Hayden. I'm not sure I can get past the similarity even tho my sister and everyone else don't mind and live the name. Other names I like but weren't 100% on are Everly, Callie, Elodie, Hadley, Arden, brynn, to name a few. Some of these do not go with kree at all lol so I'm up for suggestions? Only 3 weeks to go :-|

I love Elodie and Everly!!

Haven could definitely be used with Kree. I can see the similarity with Haven and Hayden, but if your sister doesn't mind then don't worry about it. My daughter is Isabelle and her cousin is Annabel!

I wouldn't go with Haven, I think it is too close. I don't think Hadley goes very well with Kree. Ditto Brynn. Elodie is lovely. From your list I like Callie the best but I would go with Caroline Kree and call her Callie. Just out of curiosity where did Kree come from? I know where I live there are many natives from the Cree tribe but I have never seen Kree anywhere. Best of luck!

I love Everly and Elodie too but "dad" doesn't he actually heard the name kree on american idol and has been the only name he chose since. and I have condsidered Callie but I'm not crazy about Caroline. I'm also up for new names to add to the list

I think that if no one else cares about the similarity between Haven and Hayden, I think it's fine. If you love Haven, then go for it. I also love Callie.
    Last edited by maddylavyre; June 10th, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Spelling