Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    How 'bout "Kathleen Magnolia"? you'd never forget that one.

Ummm....I think the point is that you want to forget it.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Ashley Turner sounds very plain to me. Not overly memorable at all. Caitlin is also a very common name. Kayla's are as well. Katie's seem to be common as well.
    “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

A few Favorites:
    Boys: Sebastian Avery, Callaghan Tyler, Micah Harrison
    Girls: Stella Sophia, Penelope Grace, Adelaide Jordan

Alice? Or Jane. Timeless, but not the kind of name you look at twice. Rose is nice too.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Maybe I just think too deeply, but Rose would be memorable to me because I'm the kind of person who'd hear the name and take a second look at the person to try and see if they were the thorns or the blossom, if you get what I'm saying. I'd take the time to ponder which bit of the rose represented them, if any bit did at all. I agree with Jane, however. Not necessarily common, but definitely forgetable
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski