Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like Paige, although I do not think that Paige Turner is a very forgettable name! I still like it, though, and would consider using it because it sounds like a name someone would come up with. Any common middle name is fine, Lee being a good one as well as Lynn. Rachel is a very forgettable name, at least in my opinion, as is Chelsey, for whatever reason.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I think Anne, Sarah, or Jennifer could work!
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

I like all the suggestions.. I would go with Catherine and then call her Kat so she has some personality.

What about Courtney? Caitlin?

Anne is a really forgettable name, in my opinion. I don't think Caitlin is very forgettable, though.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Kaitlyn, Lindsey, Jessica, Jennifer, Amanda, Melissa were all pretty popular baby names at one point that there are a ton of women with these names now. So in some sense they could be forgettable. Lynn and Marie are super common middle names too.

I always get a laugh out of random pen name generators, but they can also be used to come up with character names and get you thinking in a new direction when you're stuck
    http://www.had2know.com/entertainmen...generator.html
    http://generator.chucklehound.com/