Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Aria Charlotte or Aria Delphine?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aria Charlotte

8 22.86%
  • Aria Delphine

27 77.14%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aria Charlotte or Aria Delphine?

Aria Charlotte has been one of my favorite combos for almost three years now, but both those names are getting extremely popular. So as an alternative I've been thinking of using Aria Delphine instead, but I'm always apprehensive about changing my ever so sacred list so I would really like your opinions before I make a drastic decision :P. Thanks!
    Future Little Ones
    Lydia Violet, Rosalie Elsa, Cora Penelope, Amelia Isobel
    Finn Matthew, Damian John, Archer Troy, Reid Harrison

I don't like the sound of ARia ChARlotte.

Aria Delphine sounds better. Delphine is also more adventurous... in a good way.

I love Charlotte but Aria Charlotte is too heavy on the "AR" sound. Aria Delphine flows beautifully.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Aria Delphine by a mile. It makes the whole combo a lot fresher. No offense to Charlotte, as I do like that and used to have it on my list, but it is everywhere!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I know how you feel! I grow very attached to my names, and after they've been the same for at least a year, I'm quite leery about changing them! I usually always go back to my original combo, but I feel like I'm a very safe namer--I go with what I know I love. I'm not sure, honestly--I much prefer Charlotte, but with Aria, I think Delphine is much more fresh, and I like the idea of a fresher name balancing out a more common one (Grace Ophelia, Zenobia Jane, Liliana Odette, etc.). I think I would go with Aria Delphine, but I do really love Charlotte, too! Maybe you could use that somewhere else?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George