Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Brother for Arabella

Hi. We are now expecting our first little one and we are looking for a boys name. We have already decided that if we have a daughter her name will be Arabella. To plan for future considerations of having more children, what boy names do you think would go beautifully with Arabella?

We like names that are preppy and at least three syllables in length, as our last name is Cruise so we can easily give a heftier first name.

Ideas?

-------- Cruise

Thanks!
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

The name Arabella sounds so frilly to me, like the name of a Disney princess or something. It's hard to think of a masculine name to match that. What about a traditional longer male name like Alexander, Benjamin, or Christopher?

Really not a fan of anything super traditional as I had so many kids named Alexander and Benjamin in my classes. I don't mind familiar, just not something really popular in the 80s and 90s.
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl Names
    Rosie Vevina--Annabel Elizabeth--Felicity Shea--Eilidh Theodora--Aila Louise

Boy Names
    James Isaac--Louis Elliott--Alistair Charles--George Eamonn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~