Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arlo...

Arlo...

I have rekindled my love of Arlo recently and am loving the combo of Arlo Caspian. What do you think of the combo and what do you think would make a good brother to Arlo Caspian?
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

I know one Arlo and he is a really lousy person. So unfortunately, I'm very biased against the name. Before I really knew him, when I just knew his name, I thought it sounded kind of older/hippie/fun. Made me think of Arlo Guthrie immediately. I think Arlo Caspian has a nice flow to it... but I'm not sure that the 2 name styles really fit together? Arlo and Caspian strike me as vastly different. But that may not matter to you one bit! Just saying what came to my mind. Good luck!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Lol, I am biased against the name Caspian because (he's a small boy) his mother is a horrible person! Aside from that I like both names, I know 3 young Arlos though so am not sure how popular it is. We had it on our list if Mila was a boy.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Arlo Caspian is an excellent combo, makes me appreciate Arlo to an even greater degree.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

thanks for all the feedback, in Australia it is not commonly used and is used less than my other favourites (Felix & Elliot)
    What do you think would be a good brother for a little Arlo Caspian?
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold