Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post In Need of Preppy Names!

I'm looking for names of a few different characters. All of them are around the ages of 16-17 and come from very wealthy families. All are super preppy. Think taking a summer on Martha's Vineyard.

1. Girl-main character smart, sarcastic, and quick witted. Tall Brunette and hazel eyes. Even though she is more spunky on the inside she fits the preppy girl act perefectly.
    2. Boy- this is her boyfriend. He is hardworking and very serious most of the time but sweet and VERY protective of her. tall , dark brown hair good looking.

3. Another girl- the total friememy (by that I mean they act nice around each other but she is always out to get the main character) she is also kind of like a vixen in her demeanor. shorter brunette and very good looking.

4. Boy- Boyfriend of the mean girl and friend of both the main character and her boyfriend. he has always been the one to get in trouble but he always finds a way out of it. a total charmer. Very good looking. and always get what he wants.

If you could help me find preppy names that fit these descriptions that would be Amazing! Thanks!

Define preppy, and I will give you names.
    Caspian ~ Genevieve ~ Benjamin ~ Claire ~ Sebastian

Caspian Bartholomew & Claire Gwendolen

Currently: Corisande + Icarus + Aurelia + Casimir + Octavia

Wealthy, high class, lily Pulitzer, and vineyard vines. the stereotypical view. Maybe something classic yet unique at the same time if that makes any sense.

I see the first girl as some: Rebekkah Lea Beckingham
    And her boyfriend have a name with a bit of old feel: Sylvester Kole Plimmswood
    Le Friememy: Nicola Daisy Urswick
    And her boyfriend: Marcellus Ioan Decimus

The reason with Rebekkah, is because I awlays see a girl, with a preppy attitude and brown hair.
    And Sylvester just sounded good with her name. While Nicola was a bit harder to get her name, as I thought it should sound sweet and innocent. Oh and I made her boyfriend with roman names, as it sounded gorgeous!
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Loved names
    Henry Oliver | Laurel Maria | Ianto Lior | Bobbie Frances | Cecil Oswald |

I really like lyraslife's suggestion of Nicola! It fits your descriptions very well. Here are some other ideas:

Character 1: Bellamy, Bryn, Tess, Hadley, Harper
    Character 2: Marcus, Bennett, Brandon, Tristan, Thatcher, Theo
    Character 3: Beatrix, Bianca, Tabitha, Tara, Tatiana, Heidi, Lacy, Laurel, Leona
    Character 4: Simon, Cyrus, Isaac, Camden, Oliver

Good luck!
    Edward, Fitzwilliam, George, Louis, Peter

Blythe, Hazel, Phoebe, Sybil, Theodora