Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Caroline Odette nn Cleo?

Now that we have started narrowing down our boys names its time to figure out a girl one.

Opinions on the name Caroline Odette with the nickname Cleo? It ticks a lot of boxes one me and my husbands criteria list. Classic name that's easy to pronounce, for me I LOVE Cleo and how she has a longer name to go by with a nickname. The only problem is I'm not in love with Caroline, is there any way to get over that?
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

LOVE.
    I love the name Cleo but it doesn't seem to have substance, so this is perfect.
    I think there is some way you can get over it, maybe it gets sweeter in time.
    If you decide you don't like Caroline there are also these:
    Caddy, Callie, Caraleen, Caraleena, Caralin, Caraline, Caralyn, Caralyne, Caralynn, Cari, Carileen, Carilena, Carilyn, Carilynne, Carla, Carlan, Carleen, Carleena, Carlein, Carlen, Carlene, Carley, Carlin, Carlina, Carlinda, Carline, Carlita, Carllen, Carlota, Carlotta, Carly, Carlyn, Carlyna, Carlyne, Carlynn, Carlynne, Caro, Carol, Carola, Carolan, Carolann, Carolanne, Carole, Carolein, Caroliana, Carolin, Carolina, Carolyn, Carolyne, Carolynn, Carolynne, Caroll, Carollyn, Carri, Carrie, Carrolyn, Carry, Cary, Charla, Charleen, Charleena, Charlena, Charlene, Charline, Charlyne, Ina, Karaleen, Karaleena, Karalina, Karaline, Karalyn, Karalynna, Karalynne, Karelyn, Karilyn, Karilynn, Karla, Karleen, Karlein, Karlen, Karlena, Karlene, Karli, Karlie, Karlina, Karlinka, Karolin, Karolina, Karoline, Karolinka, Karolyn, Karolyna, Karolyne, Karolynn, Karolynne, Leena, Lina, Roline, Sharla, Sharkeen, Sharlena, Sharlene, Sharline and Sharlyne.

This is the link for the website that I used: http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meanin...f6pg3WAPU7R.99
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

yes yes yes!

It's so Southern and sassy, yet ladylike and ballerinaesque (via Swan-Lake reference.) Cleo is scrumptious.
    Caroline, Penelope, and Magnolia? Fabulous together. They all have that bouncy multisyllabic thing, with the Os and Ls.

I think you may have created PERFECTION I absolutely love both names, but together...wooooohhh *swoon* It also really fits well with your other kids' names. And Cleo is just plain adorable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl Names
    Rosie Vevina/Valentina--Poppy Elizabeth--Felicity Shea--Eilidh Theodora--Aila Louise

Boy Names
    James Isaac--Louis Elliott--Alistair Charles--George Eamonn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline Odette nn Cleo is gorgeous. I love it!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine