Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    It is so interesting to hear everyone's perspective on whether they prefer one middle or two!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I say yay to 2 middle names

My third child has two middles -- the second one is my maiden name. This was very important to my father because he was the only of four brothers to have any children, and I am the only one of his children to have children. He feels like his family name is dying out, so we used my maiden name as a second middle. If we have a boy this time, we will use two middles in order to honor two very important men in our lives. For a girl, I am undecided. If we use two middles, we might do it to honor two family members or we might give her my maiden name as a second middle like her sister.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby