Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    It is so interesting to hear everyone's perspective on whether they prefer one middle or two!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I say yay to 2 middle names

My third child has two middles -- the second one is my maiden name. This was very important to my father because he was the only of four brothers to have any children, and I am the only one of his children to have children. He feels like his family name is dying out, so we used my maiden name as a second middle. If we have a boy this time, we will use two middles in order to honor two very important men in our lives. For a girl, I am undecided. If we use two middles, we might do it to honor two family members or we might give her my maiden name as a second middle like her sister.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996