Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I was actually thinking about starting a thread asking about the 2 middle name trend. Why?
    I understand in certain situations, like a short but special middle name sounds too choppy by itself or there are 2 people in the family you really feel you need to honor while naming 1 child, etc. Sometimes I think people just do it to be different.
    If I did give 2 middle names to one of my children, I would feel inclined to do the same for them all.

Hmmm.... It depends on the name for me. As taz said, it works with shorter, down to earth names. Ex: Arabella Evangeline Katrina does not work at all. But something like Skylar Elizabeth Grace works. It would be difficult for sibsets though...
    So I'm leaning more towards the nay side
    14 year old name addict

I say yay!

My sister and I were both given two middles, all family names, and I did the same for my son. I have always loved having so much connection to my family through my name and I will give two to all my kids.

I think it's fine but it seems too exhausting to me to come up with that many names. We have enough trouble as it is just coming up with a fn. All our kids have my maiden name as their mn so we don't have to think about it!

I agree with Taz when it comes to the boy names. I feel giving a boy two middles is too much. I think a girl can wear them well and I would only do it with the girls. I also agree with yolo199, a girl with a longer first name should not have two middles. It is just a mouth full then.

At first I was anti two middles but when I came up with the combo and said it it clicked and I liked it. Plus my boyfriend likes it which is a shock because he is so picky. But I would definitely keep the two middles to for the girls.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.