Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I quite like Lucia Pearl, Lucia Meredith, and Lucy Ondine! For the record, I don't think Caspian and Lucy is "too Narnia" for a sibset (and if you end up with the at least 8 children I need you to have in order to use all of your wonderful names then it barely even registers). There are plenty of other references for a name like Lucy aside from Miss Pevensie. Though if it still concerns you, then by all means Lucia- especially pronounced the way you prefer- is admittedly a gorgeous choice as well, so I wouldn't have a negative word to say about it, whichever way you lean.

I don't have too many others for you, but how do you feel about Mazarine? The mention of Cerulean made me think of it, but it's another literal blue color name that I've always found to be quite pretty, though I'm not sure if it counts as normal enough. The other one that I think fits is Beryl.

Beryl: I am a march baby, so I feel obligated to suggest this. If you want a much more simple sounding birthstone connection, this is the name of the mineral that results in the gemstone aquamarine (and also emerald) so it has a multi-faceted blue and green feeling to me which virtually smells of the ocean. It actually means "sea-green water stone" and as I understand it, has a very elegant "Downton" British feel and history to it. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

My first reply on my new smartphone...fingers crossed!

Miss Lindsey - Lucy Pearl is darling! I bet you get gobs of compliments on her name!

Emms - so many fanciful ideas! Aylin, Fae, Aisling (love the meaning), Lazuli, Opal...but what really takes my breath away is Sylphide! Now if only I could convince Hubby...

Amy dear - thank you for your sweet thoughtful words Meredith and Lucia continue to grow on me. I confess I love the idea of Beryl (and the gem itself) better than I do the sound of the name. And mazarine is a glorious color though it doesmake me think of magazines and mascarpone cheese. Aren't I silly??

Thanks again, my lovelies!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I know a Lucia Bay, nn Lucy. I think it's lovely.

It's a bit sibilant, but you should think about Senara (the saintly mermaid!)! Or perhaps the original Azenor?

Pelagia
    Kailani
    Mariel/Meriel/Muriel
    Muireann
    Marilla
    Nerine
    Zarya

Celine/Selene
    Neoma
    Qamar
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Another possible idea.

Syrena is the name of the mermaid in Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides.