Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lucia Pearl is darling.
    Just a name lover.

"Do you think I've gone round the bend?"
    "I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
    - Lewis Carroll, Alice and Wonderland.

Someone beat me to it, but I would suggest Lucy Nerissa. I love Lucia Pearl!

Oh my goodness, so many replies already! I'm excited to see all the love for Lucy Morwenna. It's my favorite, but I don't know if I can get Hubby on board...one of his favorite movies pits a struggling Viking tribe against this lovely creature from the future, which happens to be called a Moorwen. I'm hoping the Morwens from LOTR, Skyrim, and D&D will be enough to counteract the association >_>

Mrs. A.Y. - Arethusa and Ilayda are absolutely gorgeous, but probably too much for Hubby. Coral and Nixie are not really my cup of tea, but Eleri and Ondine are definitely going on the list! Nerina and Naida are lovely as well. I agree that Cerulean sounds quite magical...it makes me think of the patterns light makes on the waves when viewed from underwater. Thank you so much for your suggestions!

sansa - Nerissa, Nereida, and Talisa are all lovely middles for Lucy! Tallulah, while a beautiful meaning, is not really my style, nor are Aquila and Ebba. Marina has a pretty sound, but I just think of the boat docks Lucia Sirene is exquisitely haunting, I love it. Melisande and Oceane are also going on the list. Thank you!

mclevine - Serena and Delphine are my favorites from your suggestions, although Aquamarine is quite darling...it's also the birthstone of my husband, all four of our parents, and his grandmother! I could never use Ursula because of the Disney movie. River is growing on me...I like the Firefly connection and Lucy River would pair well with Alice Willow. Thank you!

Dearest Otter - Some of these are so lovely! I like the dolphin connection with Clymene and the herbal connection with Liriope. Melusine, Nereis and Orseis are all stunning. But the dark horse for this round is Meredith! Who knew? I just love the pithy, salty-sweet breath of ocean zephyrs this name conjures for me. She's definitely going on the list. It's good to be back, my dear!

ajh - I am a huge fan of word names, I'm just not sure about the all those vowels back to back. I'll have to ponder this one.

charlieandperry - Thank you for your sweet comments! Morvoren is so unique and I love the meaning. I do think it will be a bit much for Hubby though.

aj_bear - Thank you! Darya is a lovely idea and completely new to me! I love the double meanings of "wealth" and "sea", it makes me think of buried treasure! And Lucy Meredith is still giving me happy tingles.

fiammetta - Thank you! I love several of these combos as well, we seem to have similar taste

misstrash - Thanks, I think it's still my favorite Lucia combo.

boyandgirl - Thank you, I love them both.

So appreciative of everyone's wonderful ideas! It's nice to feel inspired again
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

My daughter's name is Lucy Pearl, so I think Lucia Pearl is magical, of course.

Why hello there!
    I am loving Lucy Morwenna, Lucy Morgana, Lucy Gwenllian, and Lucia Meredith.

Lucia Aylin ("moon halo")
    Lucia Fae
    Lucia Arianrhod
    Lucia Aisling
    Lucia Dune

Lucia Primrose
    Lucia Bluebell
    Lucia Fern
    Lucia Sylphide ("sil-FEED")

Lucy Piscea
    Lucia Aeronwy
    Lucia Maris