Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Do you like my baby name??

Strongly considering

Jenezmae Kalyssa Carrasco
    (Jen-ez-may)

Would love some honest opinions. I want a unique J name and I'm falling in love with this one. Willy babygirl hate it???

Honestly, I don't like it. It looks made-up and "low class". There are plenty of other J names that are unique yet legitimate names and you don't have to misspell names to make them unique. I think your little girl would have a hard time with spelling and pronunciation with the name you've picked.

Suggestions:
    Jessamine/Jessamyn
    Jessamy
    Julissa
    Juliet/Julietta
    Jayda
    Jasmine

I would also consider spelling Kalyssa either Calissa or Calista/Kalista (which means "most beautiful" btw.)

I think the name Jessamine Calista is so pretty and different without looking misspelled or "made-up". Juliet Calista is also very beautiful even though its not as "unique" as you'd like.
    Last edited by violetgray; June 9th, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I agree with previous poster. It is not appealing in look or sound, and comes across as made up and trendy. The suggestion of jessamine is fabulous! I would roll with that. Calista is also nice.

I don't like it, it reminds me of the awful Renesmee from the Twilight Saga. How about Jasmine, or Jessamine?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Jenezmae Kalyssa Carrasco isn't appealing like the others have said. Also, the whole name is repetitive: all the names have the a sound in it.

Suggestions for a J name:
    Juna/July/June
    Jewel (You might associate this with the singer, but I guess associations don't bother me like they should)
    Jack (I like the thought of a girl being named Jack)
    Julianna/Julianne/Julie
    Jaz/Jazz

Others have been posting suggestions for Kalyssa like Calissa or Calista, but what about Calypso? It has a similar ring to it. Along with the other posts, Jessamine is BEAUTIFUL. As far as your second middle name, I LOVE IT. I would not change it.

Jessamine Carrasco? IN LOVE WITH IT. Lol
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...