Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which longer name do you like for a girl called Annie?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marianne

11 25.58%
  • Annabelle

21 48.84%
  • Annelise

20 46.51%
  • Anastasia

13 30.23%
  • Annmarie

7 16.28%
  • Roseanne

1 2.33%
  • Roxanne

5 11.63%
  • Hannah

5 11.63%
  • Liliane

2 4.65%
  • Savannah

7 16.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have a niece named Anniston that is sometimes called Annie. Also I have a friend named Genevieve that generally goes by Gen.

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, and Ayden ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

I couldn't help but vote for Marianne, Anastasia, Annelise AND Annabelle! Though I prefer the Anneliese and Annabel spellings. Annemarie would be nice but I don't like Annmarie. Any of the names above fit well with your other children's names because they are similar in style- classic, conservative and with a history but without being almost ubiquitous like Mary or John. And not that you really need more options at this point I guess, but what about Georgiana or Diana nn Annie?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I went for Anastasia, but my own personal favourite would be Anthea.
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

I voted for Annabelle, Hannah, and Liliane. Annabel nn Annie is by far my favorite way to get to Annie, but it's obviously pretty unusable for me, if I use Isabelle first. As it is, Hannah is on my own list to get to Annie, and I just love the unexpected Liliane. I'm not sure people would say Liliane the proper way, though--which, in French, is lil-YAHN. I'm guessing the average American would say it like Lillian or Lily-Anne. Nowhere near as beautiful as Liliane, imo!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George