Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I prefer Arabella. I love frilly, feminissima names and "A" endings! Both are lovely though, and go well with Jackson (not as much with Jack).
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I love both but I prefer Arabella. I also love Annabella. My favorite -belle name is Mirabelle (I think that works well with Jack!)

Personally, I wouldn't get carried away with laces and frills for a daughter's name. Both names seem a little over-the-top next to the solid, no-nonsense Jack. I do think changing the spelling may help a bit. I prefer the spelling Annabel and I think it looks more Southern belle than the French Annabelle. Annabel and Jack look good. Annabelle and Jack not so much.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Arabella all the way. While Annabelle is a very Southern name, she reads a bit dated and airheaded. Jackson and Arabella make a beautifully romantic sibset, and the nicknames Jack and Ella are too cute for words!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

This is hard.
    I prefer the the Annabel spelling, as most berries here do too.
    Annabelle/Annabel seems more southern belle to me than Arabella.
    Personally, I prefer Arabella.
    This was fun
    14 year old name addict