Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Though I like Crispin I prefer Peregrine, so handsome and distinctive!

I'll be the odd man out and say I prefer Crispin, I think the name is handsome and easy for kids to say and understand. I've always had troubles with Peregrine, there's just something about it that makes me feel like it's trying to hard, though in my mind I feel like it's a name I should like... I also think Phillip is rather charming
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I personally prefer Crispin, but I can definitely appreciate both options. Crispin is closer to a name I could actually see myself using, whereas Peregrine feels like a bit too much to me. That being said, I'd be overjoyed if I met a kid named Peregrine.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Peregrine feels like too much, and Crispin sounds like a snack. What about Philip?
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I would prefer just Philip but if it's not an option, I vote Crispin, don't really like Peregrine.
    I also heard Pip as a nickname for Joseph and Petr/Peter, what do you think of these?