Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would think literary -not uninspired.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I wouldn't say it is uninspired. I could see Avalon becoming more trendy, though, especially with Ava and Avery being so popular as people look for an alternative name ( like the Maddie and Addie names). I love the literary connection, but it's not my personal style.
    Last edited by kashed22; June 9th, 2013 at 08:13 AM.

It is quite literary to me... not at all uninspired. I agree with pp that it could eventually become trendy, but trendy doesn't necessarily equate to "bad". On the contrary, I could see Avalon becoming trendy due to its unique flare...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

i like it... its one of those names that havent become overly popular so leave you second guessing it! if you like it its lush! ava for short form.. x
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)