Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: First name suggestions?
June 9th, 2013 03:02 AM #1
First name suggestions?
There are a lot of girl names I like, but I can't seem to find any more than two that I would consider strongly for a first name. The two that I currently have on my short list are Sansa and Rui.
Personally I gravitate toward:
- Short or medium length names
- Uncommon to Rare in usage
- Exotic (foreign) or old-fashioned names are okay.
- Names that come with nicknames are okay.
- Prefer it not to begin with the letter S, R, or T (T is my last name initial).
- Unisex names are fine, as long as they fit my other criteria - shorter length, not common (so something like Riley or Jamie would be too used for me)
Any ideas?moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them
June 9th, 2013 03:10 AM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
June 9th, 2013 03:15 AM #5
June 9th, 2013 04:39 PM #7