Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think both are really cute.

Edie and Alice as sisters would be interesting, as the historical Alice Liddell had a sister named Edith. That could be a good or bad thing depending on your opinion. Edie and Ivy sound similar as far as the end sound goes, but I think the middle syllables are distinctive enough to where it wouldn't jump out at me, hearing the names together.

I think I slightly prefer Edie and Alice, but it's a close choice.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

While I prefer Ivy Florence, I do think Edie and Alice sound better together, and Alice Primrose is also lovely.

Love Alice Primrose! Ivy Florence is lovely too, but I think Alice works better as a sibset with Edie.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

Both of these are absolutely gorgeous choices - you can't go wrong. My vote is Alice Primrose purely for the fact that I prefer the sound of Edie & Alice than Edie & Ivy. Good luck!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Thanks heaps to everyone for your help!! Following your overwhelming response, my husband is now rather pleased with himself re his choice of Alice!! And....it has got me thinking more in that direction - so we may just have a resolution to our name dilemma!
    Thanks again!