Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poll: A sister to Edie - final two names - help desperately needed!!

Hi all,
    I'm due to have another girl in the next few weeks. Our first daughter is called Edie. My husband and I have settled on the following two names but we can't decide between the two.

1. Ivy Florence - I love this name, husband not as much. My one big concern is that Ivy sounds too similar to Edie?!!
    2. Alice Primrose - My husband is the big fan of this one, although I still like it.

We'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on the above two names or alternatively we'd gratefully appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance!!

Alice Primrose and Edie are adorable together. They sound like an adorable Edwardian duo. I have a question though, is Edie short for Edith? I'm just curious! Alice Primrose is a dream, and I think it goes well with her sisters name.
    Hope that helps and good luck!
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Both lovely. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I think I just prefer Alice Primrose. Primrose is just such a gorgeous middle name, and I think Alice and Edie suit each other nicely, and you might be right about Edie and Ivy sounding a little too similar.

Another vote for Alice Primrose.

Same here. Ivy is lovely too, but Alice is quite perfect with Edie. Good luck!