Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wow, these are some great suggestions!

I share the concern that June is very short compared to the older siblings.

I've gotten stuck on Magnolia & Georgia recently also. I don't know that I have the nerve though.. we live in the northeast US. Is it weird to use a name with such obviously southern charm? Of course, I already used Charlotte - but I wasn't really thinking of South Carolina when we chose it.

Magnolia sounds a bit over-the-top Southern to me, but Georgia doesn't. Charlotte and Georgia just sound like classic feminizations to me...
    Obsessing over names since 1964

Thank you all for the suggestions, no baby yet - I'll update when it arrives & we finally make a decision!

I love your girls names. I think June is a little short though.
    Can I also say I love that you're "not nickname people"? I'm not exactly a nickname person myself. I'm tempted to suggest Margaret, but it's too close to other names.
    Other formal names:
    Alice
    Adelaide
    Daria
    Eleanor
    Gwyneth
    Felicity
    Francesca
    Harriet
    Hyacinth
    Lorelei
    Lillian
    Nadia
    Natalie/Natalia
    Penelope
    Rachel
    Rosalind
    Rosemary
    Sybil
    Vanessa
    Vivian

I like Arthur!

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bmcross View Post
    My daughters are Charlotte Noelle and Matilda Marie. Baby #3 will be here in the next 2 weeks, and I need inspiration! It's a surprise, so we need boy & girl choices.

We're not nickname people, and prefer classic over 'kreative' names.

So far I'm leaning toward Oscar or Arthur, and I love June (for a girl), but DH isn't convinced.

I really appreciate any suggestions!
    I love your girl's names Charlotte and Matilda, they are both strong names and yet they are very feminine too.

I think Adelaide would be brilliant if you have another daughter

I think I would choose Henry James or Harry James for a son, it is a perfect match with the girl's names.

I am not a fan of Arthur as it reminds me of arthritis and I love Oscar Wilde I think it is a possibility for you but the name is just not as lovable as the girl's names.

Have you considered Alistair/Alister? I think this is a terrific name, very usable and handsome and a great match.

If you wanted to step outside the box a little I think the middle name of Wilder for a son with a classic first name would work brilliantly, eg. Tristan Wilder.

rollo