Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I LOVE Arthur and June, and Oscar is fantastic too. The boys' names you have picked go really well with your daughters' names... but I agree with the other posters on June looking a bit scanty next to the fuller-bodied Charlotte and Matilda. Maybe Juniper could be a good alternative, with the nickname June?
    Some other suggestions are: Harriet, Genevieve, Clementine, Reverie, Amelie, Olive, Frances, Florence, Violet, Everly, Phoebe, Eloise, Stella, Pepita, Lucinda, Tallulah, Arabella, Abigail, Yolande and Indigo,
    and for boys Sebastian, Ignatius, Declan, Oliver, Tobias, Fletcher, Theodore, Atticus, Emerson, Rafferty, Archer, Leonard, Samuel, Leopold, Griffin, Guthrie, Otis, Thaddeus, Lennox, Caspian, Edward... Good luck!

I like both of your boy choices, especially Arthur. June is sweet, but a bit short compared with the other names. MissMolly had some excellent suggestions.

June would be cute in the middle. I am assuming that Charlotte Noelle was born around Christmas and this baby is going to be born in June.
    Charlotte, Matilda and...

Penelope
    Patricia
    Evelyn
    Lillian
    Lavinia
    Clara
    Clarissa
    Edith
    Eleanor
    Lenore
    Dorothy
    Dorothea
    Theodora
    Victoria

Oliver
    Walter
    Peter
    Victor
    Vincent
    Edward
    Edmund
    Edwin
    Henry
    Theodore
    Lawrence
    Raymond
    Albert
    Jasper

Sorry for any repeats

I prefer Oscar to Arthur. As for your girls name, I think I would select something equally classic but at least two syllables to go with Charlotte and Matilda. I like Edith June, Hazel June, Louisa June, and Beatrice June with your other daughters names.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like Arthur and June.