Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which combos do you like?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marianne Elizabeth "Annie"

25 32.47%
  • Penelope Olive "Penny"

21 27.27%
  • Bridget Louisa

18 23.38%
  • Helena Mary "Nellie"

23 29.87%
  • Elizabeth Leona "Bess"

16 20.78%
  • Juliet Kelley

21 27.27%
  • Violet Elizabeth

35 45.45%
  • Lorelei Jane

23 29.87%
  • Felicity Olive

23 29.87%
  • Anastasia Louise "Annie"

18 23.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I voted for Felicity, Violet, Lorelei, Juliet and Penelope in that order. Felicity is absolutely charming! Not a fan of Marianne or Bridget.

I voted for Helena Mary, I love it! I think it goes best with your other children's names. All of the rest are nice, but there's some reason or another I wouldn't use them. I'd definitely use Helena for my own child. It's so beautiful and literary and classic, timeless and I love the nn Nellie and Nell. BTW, I absolutely adore Genevieve and I would do just about anything for my DBF to approve it

Thanks for the feedback. I am loving all of the votes for Marianne! Incidentally, I just found out that my dad hated his aunt Olive, so looks like we are back to the drawing board on the middles!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I chose the following
    Marianne Elizabeth- these are both longer names but they are easy to say together and have a nice rhythm. Anne is my middle name and i always liked the nn Annie.
    Penelope Olive- so adorable, love the nn penny. The sounds trip over themselves just a little bit but not enough for me to really care.
    Elizabeth leona- gorgeous name! I'm not wild about Bess, but i know others here prefer that nickname. But I do like just about every other nn for Elizabeth, which makes the name a winner for me. Leona is so lovely.
    Violet Elizabeth- another pretty pairing. I like Vi for a nn, and the more uncommonly heard sounds of the v and z together. I almost prefer it as Elizabeth violet, but either way is nice.
    Lorelei Jane- equal parts whimsy and reason. I really like this combination. I could see people shortening Lorelei to Laurie, which I'm not really in love with, so I'd personally be ready with an alternative nn (Lolo, Lola, or Rory maybe?)
    Felicity olive- two word names that work well together, and I like the repeated 'li' sounds in the two.
    Bridget Louisa and juliet Kelley didn't really spark in my opinion (Bridget Eloise or Eloise Bridget is a nice variation) and Anastasia Louise was kind of a mouthful for me.

I voted Marianne, Elizabeth, Juliet, and Bridget. I knew a Marianne who was the most precious little creature. I think it is a perfect name.