Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Worldly, universal names

I've been thinking about traits that I want our daughter to have- adventurous, worldly, cultured, curious, wise, strong, free... It's proven quite difficult to find a name that embodies all of these qualities. Some names we have so far are Mina, Lydia, Saoirse, Freya, and Veda but we want more. I feel like these aren't cutting it. Can you think of any names that embody these traits? A name that just feels free and adventurous, but grounded and wise. Maybe not everybody gets these "feelings" from a name, but if you do... Please help!

Xo,
    Karey & Chuck
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...