Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Nina, Zara, and Naomi come to mind
    Mama to Daphne Lane

Girls: Celia, Willa, Mabel, Mae, Maeve, Gwyneth/Gwendolyn (Gwen), Vivienne (Vivi), Audrey, Annabel, Adair, Liv, Grace, Thea, Eloise, Maggie, Rosalie (Rosie), Zara, Sloane, Aria, Middles: Reverie, Bellamy, Mirabel, Winter

Boys: Griffin, Grant, Ford, Rafferty, Zane, Boyd, Bry, Harrison, Gavin, Layton, Warren, Lane, Hayes, Wilder, Holden

Names that I think fit your description:

Muse
    Juna
    Bristol
    Jewel
    Lark
    Honor
    Nyx
    Zephyr
    Etna
    Lux
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

For some reason the name Iseult (also spelled Isolde) jumped out at me as a good fit.

Emilia is the name I thought of first. Emilia, not Amelia, which is too grounded and practical. When I think of a worldly name, the first thing I think is a name that has been used across the globe and has also existed for seemingly forever. According to BehindtheName.com, Emilia is Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Finnish, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish. Because it is used in so many different cultures, it does not belong to any people and so has a certain freedom in this fact alone. It is also Roman and therefore truly ancient. It has existed almost sense the beginning of civilization, a fact which seems to lend it a great degree of wisdom and strength.

But Emilia is not too attached to history. The name is so beautiful that it can continue to fit a girl of any time period. The sound of the name alone makes it whimsical and free.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/emilia

Other names, including the ones that you and others suggested are also quite worldly, but in my opinion, Emilia is one of the most universal names out there.