Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I absolutely vote Jane Carina! I love the nn Janie SO much and according to what you said, so do you. I think since you love it almost more than Jane in general that you should just do Janie Lilian but I can see where you would want a more age-fitting name when you're applying for a job and such.

I also like Devon but I think it should be spelled Devin or Devyn for a girl so it doesn't sound or seem/look so masculine. As a full name I like Devyn Margo.

I think Emma is pretty but I think it's almost to plain and should be a nn for a longer name such as Emmeline which I think is very cute! I think you could use Emmeline Carina nn Emma. In fact (I know this is weird, but true) Emma is rated 2nd most popular for 2013 baby girl names, where Emmeline isn't even in the top 100, so.
    Current Faves:

Chanlee Grace, Tierney Elizabeth, Elodie Marie, and Ava Cate

Aiden Riley, Logan Adam, Keegan Elliot and Liam James

Jane seems like the clear choice. Janie is adorable, and also ages well!
    Jane Carina is gorgeous, but Jane Margo is spunky too.
    -lists currently under construction-

Devon seems overly dramatic to me; I'd prefer Deva, but that sounds like Diva, right? Well, that's the feeling I get from Devon, too.

Jane and Emma are down to earth, breaths of fresh air. And as for the popularity, I don't think I can get sick of fresh air.

I think Emma Jane is an adorable, great pairing, but you have middle names you'd like to use. My suggestions are:

Emma or Jane Lillian, because the others don't sound right with it (Emma Margo, Jane Margo), or don't compliment it in style (Emma Carina, Jane Carina).
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I like Jane, too. It seems fresher than Emma right now, and more feminine than Devon. I'm not a big fan of unisex names. Jane Carina is a lovely combo.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Definitely Jane! I love Jane Margo.