Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trying for number two

Last time I got pregnant I knew the week before my period. This time it negative. I got a test that is supposed to tell at 10 hcg. I trust that they tested and retested that sensitivity. So I have a question:
    How long did it take for you ladies to get pregnant again after you started trying for your second?

My son is 6 months old. I'd say more but I'm on the tablet and my wrist hurts.

For our first pregnancy it happened on the third month. For the second, I had my copper IUD removed right before/ during an opportunity, but it took another 2 months.
    Good luck!!
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

Well aunt flow showed up today.
    I wanted to say more so I will.
    Got off birth control on October 2012
    Found out I was pregnant December 2012 and miscarried December 31 2012 @ 5 weeks
    Got pregnant June 2013
    Had little man February 2014
    Its been 6 months and this is my fifth period. I've only been really trying for one month. So we will see how long it takes.

Good luck to you on TTC!

Thanks. Today I decided to not worry about it after I wrote that update. My body will accept it when it's ready. So I'm going to be trying but not worrying if it doesn't happen right away. Simply letting nature take its course and doing it the old fashioned way. I just pray to get a girl. I feel that 2 is great for me. One thing I know for sure is I'm so grateful for my little man. He's my greatest joy.