Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Organic/nature baby boy names that go with...

My other three munchkins, Oakley (boy), Aspen (girl), and Brecken (boy). I'm due the beginning of October and it was confirmed a boy at ultrasound last week. My first three were born in CO snd we love the outdoors, especially snowboarding so that's kinda how their names were influenced.
    Momma to:

Oakley Adam
    Aspen Elizabeth
    Brecken Charlie

Expecting another boy October 8, 2013

My first thought was River

Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Thanks for the great suggestions. I am kicking around Lennox, nn "Knox", I like how it sounds and that it means 'elm grove' as well.
    We are also considering River, I just wonder if it's too trendy or popular, but I love the organic yet masculine feel it has. Xander is another one I gravitate towards, yet I think it too is a little on the popular side for me and doesn't exactly have an organic feel to it. I wish Vail was two syllables or if I could come up with a full name and use it as the nn, but can't come up with anything. I liked Rocco for about a day until I remembered our last name rhymes with it, so that's out. DH also likes Canyon, wdyt? A kid that goes to daycare is named Cannon, so I dismissed it but I know we will be moving in 3 years, thus they will not be in that daycare, so I shouldn't rule something out for that reason, should I?
    Last edited by mommakyra; June 8th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Momma to:

Oakley Adam
    Aspen Elizabeth
    Brecken Charlie

Expecting another boy October 8, 2013