Names Searched Right Now:

Interesting names I just came across

Do you guys remember the cartoon Rugrats on Nickelodeon? I was on wikipedia today and decided to look up that show. I was reading about the voice actors and which character they played when I came upon Cree summers who played Suzie Carmichael. She and her husband, Allen, have two daughters with some very unique names:

Brave Littlewing
    Hero Peregrine

What do you guys think? I know you're gonna have something to say about them. lol.

Edit: I know wikipedia is not the most reliable source for information, but, as we all know, some people have a very unique taste in names. Other celebrities have used much worse names. lol
    Last edited by erin91; January 12th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Vivienne, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Violet Eleanora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I remember Cree Summer from the Cosby show spin off "A Different World". Showing my age ...

I think they work as a sib set . Peregrine was the other fn I considered for my youngest son so I of course like it.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)