Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Baby Cousin!

My mom's brother Todd and his wife Katie welcomed a new little one into the world last night - their third child. Her name is: Lexus Violet.
    Saoirse Foxglove Eponine Cecilia Muirenn Eidelweiss Yvaine Theodosia Snowdrop Aphrodite Gwenllian Rose Greer Belinda Roisin Antigone Snow White Fantine Edwina Judith Nightingale Isabeau Noor Poinsettia Sansa Loveday Winifred Bernadette Sybil Françoise
    Jude Perrin Heathcliff Enjolras Griffin Alexandre Hugo Evelyn Meriadoc Horace Coinneach Aslan Silas Hadrian Ismaël Erwann Draco Renly Rowan Flick Diarmuid Paris Waldo Ludovic Cecil Peregrin Snapdragon Oswald Iver Campion

Cute! My congrats to them.

Congratulations! I'm not a huge fan of Lexus but Violet is one of my favourites.

Congratulations not really into the name Lexus but the nickname Lexi is cute and the main thing is the parents love the name

My friend's baby is called Alexis, he wanted to call her Lexus but he compromised with his wife.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Congratulations not really into the name Lexus but the nickname Lexi is cute and the main thing is the parents love the name

My friend's baby is called Alexis, he wanted to call her Lexus but he compromised with his wife.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose