Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amelia

25 36.23%
  • Sylvia

44 63.77%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Amelia or Sylvia

I'm still trying to narrow down girls names.

I'm looking for opinions on Amelia or Sylvia.

Which one do you like best? I think the nicknames Millie and Sylvie are cute.

Sibling is Isabelle, but don't let that sway you too much as I'm not particularly picky about the perfect sib set.

Thanks!

I personally like Sylvia so much more than Amelia. Sylvia is smart, chic, and different, while I see Amelia as a well-mannered lady. And I just think smart, chic, and different is way more appealing than a well-mannered lady.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I like both, but since Amelia is skyrocketing up the charts I prefer the still-underused Sylvia.

I do like both of them, but Sylvia is so so beautiful. I love the sound of it and that 'sil' sound in it makes me think of silver.
    ☂nana [24]☂
    mama to pit bulls [z&m]
    ttc ; fiona kathleen, sinead frances or finnegan michael, sullivan james

They are both lovely, but Amelia is getting more and more popular. I also like Sylvie and Silva as related options for Sylvia.