Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Morgan is a solid name choice I think, and seems like more of a male name than a female name to me. I've known three dude's named Morgan, but never a dudette.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

To me, Morgan is more of a boys name because the first person I think of when I hear the name is Morgan Freeman. He is an awesome individual and I think any male named Morgan would be proud to wear the name!

Whenever I hear Morgan, I think of Boy Meets World (she was Cory's little sister) so it's REALLY hard for me to see it on a boy because every time I hear the name I think of her!

BUT I think it can work on a boy.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Love it on a boy.

I don't think Morgan is too terribly popular for either gender, at least not where I live (KS). I have only known 2 Morgans, 1 my age and 1 who would be elementary school age now. They were both girls, but I think I actually prefer it as a boy name. I also like Ashley and Kelly far better on a boy than a girl. I've known 1 male with each of those names. I don't think I'd be brave enough to use them, though. Morgan seems more usable than they others I think because it doesn't in the "lee" sound that comes across as feminine these days.