Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WDYT of this sibset?

Need some opinions!

1.What do you think of the sibset Ines and Sebastian?

2. Also need a sister name for Ines?

3. What do you think of Ines and Sebastian individually?

1) I like the sound of Ines and Sebastian as a sib set. They have this European vibe going on IMO.
    2) Names to compliment Ines: Clementina, Marisol, Estela, Estelle, Lucia, Elodie, Lucienne, Clea, Amelia, Maeva, Amalia, Leila, Anastasia, Margriet, Victoria, Nicoline, Cosima, Viva, Vivian, Petra.
    3) I like both as individual names!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

1.What do you think of the sibset Ines and Sebastian? -- Love it! So cute together.

2. Also need a sister name for Ines? --- Maiara, Flor, Luciana, Paloma, Honora, Capona, Eulalia

3. What do you think of Ines and Sebastian individually? - I like them together as well as individually.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

1.What do you think of the sibset Ines and Sebastian? Really like it! They flow very nicely together.

2. Also need a sister name for Ines? How about; Mariana, Lucia, Liliana, Alessandra, Christiana, Viviana, Dahlia, Romana, Beatrix

3. What do you think of Ines and Sebastian individually? They're both beautiful names and either one would be an excellent choice. Sebastian is one of my personal favorites as well.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

1.What do you think of the sibset Ines and Sebastian?
    Very slick! I like it.

2. Also need a sister name for Ines?
    Ines and Violet has always struck me as lovely.

3. What do you think of Ines and Sebastian individually?
    Sebastian is very handsome, it's a shame it's so popular.
    Ines is very elegant and sophisticated.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]