Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christina?

Not sure.
    I like Christine soooooooooooo much more, and it's just so much more sophisticated. Not a fan of Christina
    Last edited by yolo199; June 9th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

To me it is dated. It feel more like someone of my generation or even a little earlier. Apart from that, the Christ- beginning of the name turns me off as I am non-religious.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

My name is Christina and I'm okay with it but there are so many nicknames! I'm called Chrissy, Chris, crista, stine, stina and steeny weenie (my dad)

I think Christina should make a come back I prefer her so much more than Elizabeth which is so boring and yet has a huge following. I like most of the nn's but Stina is just plain awful. I also like Christiane but not a fan of Christine as it sounds dated to me.

I do think Christina is dated. But I have never been a fan of the name, so maybe I'm biased. I prefer Christine, but only slightly. I also don't like most/all of the nicknames. Chris is too masculine, I don't like Tina at all, Chrissy sounds prissy. Christa is the only one I'd consider somewhat okay. Maybe Kirsten or some other international variant would be more appealing?