Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christina?

Yes, sorry. I also can't help but think "Aguilera".
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

I know a teenager named Christina and it suits her well. It is much less dated than Christine.

I LOVE it, it might be my favorite common classic name. I love the nicknames Christy, Chrissy, Christa, and Tina. I think some consider it dated because there were a lot of them in the 70s, but it's still popular now and I know young Christinas (I'm about to be a senior in high school and there's one in my grade). I think the downfall of the name is that it's been so consistently popular that it isn't that surprising, like it isn't a very head-turning or noticeable name. But I still love it!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I think it isn't dated, and it will be refreshing to see a few little girls with names that are clear in terms of whether they are girls or boys and easy to spell! I volunteer, and have to meet the kids sometimes before I know which sex they are (can't tell from the name if "Hunter" is a boy or girl - it has turned out to be a girl sometimes.) and others where I can't figure out how to pronounce the name until I ask them what their name is.

As an older Berry, my best friend's name is Christina (plus numerous friends of varying ages named Christine). I think it is a beautiful name and not only ages well but can be a delightful name. All the people I know with with either variation suit their name to a 'tee".

These days I think it would be a refreshing change from the other classic names that are currently very popular...so I would say 'go for it'!