Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christina?

Yes, sorry. I also can't help but think "Aguilera".
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

I know a teenager named Christina and it suits her well. It is much less dated than Christine.

I LOVE it, it might be my favorite common classic name. I love the nicknames Christy, Chrissy, Christa, and Tina. I think some consider it dated because there were a lot of them in the 70s, but it's still popular now and I know young Christinas (I'm about to be a senior in high school and there's one in my grade). I think the downfall of the name is that it's been so consistently popular that it isn't that surprising, like it isn't a very head-turning or noticeable name. But I still love it!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I think it isn't dated, and it will be refreshing to see a few little girls with names that are clear in terms of whether they are girls or boys and easy to spell! I volunteer, and have to meet the kids sometimes before I know which sex they are (can't tell from the name if "Hunter" is a boy or girl - it has turned out to be a girl sometimes.) and others where I can't figure out how to pronounce the name until I ask them what their name is.

As an older Berry, my best friend's name is Christina (plus numerous friends of varying ages named Christine). I think it is a beautiful name and not only ages well but can be a delightful name. All the people I know with with either variation suit their name to a 'tee".

These days I think it would be a refreshing change from the other classic names that are currently very popular...so I would say 'go for it'!