Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina?

It may sound dated here, but it's a pretty name anyway and also quite stylish in Europe.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

I like it, but only as a route to get to Tina, which I'm really crushing on at the moment. The "Chris" beginning really puts me off because I think it makes it souns clunky and masculine. I've never met a Christina so couldn't say whether it's dated or not, strangely I find Christina to have an older vibe than Tina
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I have to say that it seems dated to me... but I do love Christiane (i.e. Amanpour) and Christiana... Those versions sound fresher and more interesting to me.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I second what alzora and taz said - it may be a bit dated, but it has plenty of history as a name so I don't think it's dated in a "bad" way. (For other examples I feel the same way about Amy and Melissa.)

Its my name and I've never liked it. When I was a kid I always thought of it as an adults name whereas all my preschool friends had "kids names" (ex. Ashley, Allie, Emily etc). I don't think my name wears well on children and even though its classic it still has that 90's feel to me. I think Christina would make a great middle name though. Its technically a classic and goes well with a lot of other names, both classic and modern.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3