Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kamsiyochukwu

Hybrid View

Kamsiyochukwu

I was surfing the 2012 name list and found that eight males were named Kamsiyochukwu. Does anyone know how to say Kamsiyochukwu? Or any history behind this name? I was just a little puzzled.

Thank you for your time.
    Theodore Arthur

It only took me a minute of googleing to find out that it is (or at least people think it is- I cannot confirm) an Igbo name meaning my heart's desire

Quote Originally Posted by lovewn View Post
    It only took me a minute of googleing to find out that it is (or at least people think it is- I cannot confirm) an Igbo name meaning my heart's desire
    It dose seem to be an Igbo name but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean 'my heart's desire'. Just from my quick Google-enabled searches of Igbo phrase books 'heart' would be 'obi' and 'desire' would be 'ochcucho'. Even more important is that 'chukwu' means 'God' I've found that element in a bunch of Igbo names- unfortunately I can't seem to figure out exactly what 'Kamsiyo' would be (though I suspect it may actually be three seprate words 'kam si yo')

Thank you for answering. I Googled it too but, I don't always trust Google with name history.
    Theodore Arthur

I feel sorry for those 8 babies. I wonder what their middles were?
    ~Mehri