Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I love Franca and Thora. Thora is very strong and almost overpowering, so I could only picture it on a very strong, outgoing girl. However, Franca is a bit more flexible to me. It is mature, interesting, and quite elegant.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I love the combo Frida Eleanor but I prefer the spelling Frieda.

I also like Edith as a fn.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Edith "Edie" Mirabelle - Edith is a great choice for what you are looking for but Mirabelle seems to frilly with it. Personally, I would consider Eleanor as the middle name here as Eleanor is very strong and the the EE initials make think of theoretical ee Cummings. Edith with a different middle is my first choice on your list.

Franca Eleanor - Franca sounds very harsh and strict to me. It comes across as mean not strong.

Frida Eleanor - Frida sounds softer than Franca but strong as well. This would be my second choice on your list. (First choice if you stick with Mirabelle as a mn for Edith.

Thora Antonella- I immediately thought of thorax and thoracotomy so Thora doesn't work for me.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

How about Thora Eleanor?? Sounds like perfection to me..